Unlimitedeffect’s Terms of Services
Last Update: September 2020
Welcome to unlimitedeffect.com.
The following terms of service (these “Terms of Service”), govern your access to and use of the unlimitedeffect website, including any content, functionality and services offered on or through www.unlimitedeffect.com (the “Site”) by Future Solutions International Ltd. (No.19, Colonia, Ihala Galayaya, Pannala, Sri Lanka) and, with respect to payment processing services, by its subsidiaries: Unlimitedeffect Inc. (38 Greene St. NY 10013, NY, USA) for payments made from the U.S. or Future Solutions International (Private) Limited (No.19, Colonia, Ihala Galayaya, Pannala, Sri Lanka) for payments made from anywhere else. Future Solutions International Ltd. and its subsidiaries are collectively referred hereto as “Unlimitedeffect” “we” or “us”.
This Site is offered and available to users who are 13 years of age or older. If you are under 13 you may not use this Site or the Unlimitedeffect services. By using this Site, you represent and warrant that you are of legal age to form a binding contract and meet all of the foregoing eligibility requirements. If you do not meet all of these requirements, you must not access or use the Site.
Our Customer Support team is available 24/7 if you have any questions regarding the Site or Terms of Service. Contacting our Customer Support team can be performed by submitting a request here.
The original language of these Terms of Service, as well as all other texts throughout the Site, is English. Unlimitedeffect makes available this translation for convenience only. In case of conflicts between the original English version and any translation, the English version shall prevail.
- Please refer to the Payment Terms for making Payments through the Fiverr platform and to learn about fees and taxes.
- In addition, Buyers can request a Custom Order which addresses specific Buyer requirements, and receive a Custom Offer from us through the site or through Unlimitedeffect Anywhere.
- Once payment is confirmed, your order will be created and given a unique Unlimitedeffect order number (#UO).
- Unlimitedeffect deliver completed files and/or proof of work using the Deliver Work button (located on the Order page) according to the service that was purchased and advertised on our Job page.
- An Order is marked as Complete after it is marked as Delivered and then accepted by a Buyer. An Order will be automatically marked as Complete if not accepted and no request for modification was submitted within 3 days after the Order was marked as Delivered.
- Buyers can contact Unlimitedeffect’s Customer Support department for assistance here. For more information about disputes, Order cancellations and refunds please refer to the Payment Terms.
- When a Buyer orders a Job, we are notified by email as well as notifications on the site while logged into the account.
- Unlimitedeffect sends completed files and/or proof of work using the Deliver Completed Work button (located on the Order page) to mark the Order as Delivered.
- Buyers may use the “Request Revisions” feature located on the Order Page while an Order is marked as Delivered if the delivered materials do not match the Job description on our Job page or they do not match the requirements sent to us at the beginning of the order process.
- Feedback reviews provided by Buyers while completing an Order are an essential part of Unlimitedeffect’s rating system. Reviews demonstrate the Buyer’s overall experience with us and our service. Buyers are encouraged to communicate to us any concerns experienced during their active order in regards to the service provided by the us.
- Leaving a Buyer’s feedback is a basic prerogative of a Buyer. Feedback reviews will not be removed unless there are clear violations of our Terms of Service and/or our Community Standards.
- To prevent any misuse of our Feedback system, all feedback reviews must come from legitimate sales executed exclusively through the Unlimitedeffect platform from users within our Community. Purchases arranged, determined to artificially enhance our ratings, or to abuse the Fiverr platform with purchases from additional accounts, will result in a permanent suspension of all related accounts.
- Feedback comments given by Buyers are publicly displayed on a our Job pages.
- Work Samples are the delivered images and videos sent to a Buyer in a delivery message. Work Samples are added to a our Live Portfolio on our Job page if the Buyer chooses to publish the Work Sample while providing a public feedback review.
- Responding and posting a review: Once work is delivered, the Buyer has three days to respond. If no response is provided within the response period, the Order will be considered completed.
- Users are allowed to leave reviews on Orders up to 10 days after an Order is marked as complete. No new reviews may be added to an Order after 10 days.
Disputes and Cancellations
If for any reason this fails after using the Resolution Center or if you encounter non-permitted usage on the Site, buyers can contact Unlimitedeffect’s Customer Support department for assistance here. For more information about disputes, Order cancellations and refunds please refer to the Payment Terms.
- Unlimitedeffect reserves the right to put any account on hold or permanently disable accounts due to breach of these Terms of Service and/or our Community Standards or due to any illegal or inappropriate use of the Site or services.
- Violation of Unlimitedeffect’s Terms of Service and/or our Community Standards may get your account disabled permanently.
- Users with disabled accounts will not be able to buy on Unlimitedeffect.
- Users who have violated our Terms of Service and/or our Community Standards and had their account disabled may contact our Customer Support team for more information surrounding the violation and status of the account.
- Users have the option to enable account Security features to protect their account from any unauthorized usage.
- Users must be able to verify their account ownership through Customer Support by providing materials that prove ownership of that account.
- Disputes should be handled using Unlimitedeffect’s dispute resolution tools (‘Resolution Center’ on the order page) or by contacting Unlimitedeffect Customer Support.
- Unlimitedeffect may make changes to its Terms of Service from time to time. When these changes are made, Unlimitedeffect will make a new copy of the terms of service available on this page.
- You understand and agree that if you use Unlimitedeffect after the date on which the Terms of Service have changed, Unlimitedeffect will treat your use as acceptance of the updated Terms of Service.
Ownership and limitations: When purchasing a Job on Unlimitedeffect , unless clearly stated otherwise on our Job page/description, when the work is delivered, and subject to payment, the Buyer is granted all intellectual property rights, including but not limited to, copyrights for the work delivered from us, and we waive any and all moral rights therein. The delivered work shall be considered work-for-hire under the U.S. Copyright Act. In the event the delivered work does not meet the requirements of work-for-hire or when US Copyright Act does not apply, Unlimitedeffect expressly agrees to assign to Buyer the copyright in the delivered work. All transfer and assignment of intellectual property to Buyer shall be subject to full payment for the Job and the delivery may not be used if payment is cancelled for any reason. For removal of doubt, in custom created work (such as art work, design work, report generation etc.), the delivered work shall be the exclusive property of Buyer, and Unlimitedeffect assigns all rights, title and interest in the delivered work. Some Jobs(including for custom created work) charge additional payments (through Job Extras) for a Commercial Use License. This means that if you purchase the Job for personal use, you will own all rights you require for such use, and will not need the Commercial Use License. If you intend to use it for any charge or other consideration, or for any purpose that is directly or indirectly in connection with any business, or other undertaking intended for profit, you will need to buy the Commercial Use License through a Job Extra and will have broader rights that cover your business use.
Furthermore, users agree that unless they explicitly indicate otherwise, the content users voluntarily create/upload to Unlimitedeffect , including Job texts, photos, videos, usernames, user photos, user videos and any other information, including the display of delivered work, may be used by Unlimitedeffect for no consideration for marketing and/or other purposes.
Job Commercial Use License
By purchasing a “Commercial Use License” with your Job Order, Unlimitedeffect grants you a perpetual, exclusive, non-transferable, worldwide license to use the purchased delivery for Permitted Commercial Purposes. For the avoidance of doubt, the Unlimitedeffect retains all ownership rights. “Permitted Commercial Purposes” means any business related use, such as (by way of example) advertising, promotion, creating web pages, integration into product, software or other business related tools etc., and strictly excludes any illegal, immoral or defamatory purpose. This License is subject to Unlimitedeffect’s Terms of Service. There is no warranty, express or implied, with the purchase of this delivery, including with respect to fitness for a particular purpose. Unlimitedeffect will not be liable for any claims, or incidental, consequential or other damages arising out of this license, the delivery or your use of the delivery.
Limitation on Liability
IN NO EVENT WILL UNLIMITEDEFFECT, ITS AFFILIATES OR THEIR LICENSORS, SERVICE PROVIDERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, OFFICERS OR DIRECTORS BE LIABLE FOR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, UNDER ANY LEGAL THEORY, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR USE, OR INABILITY TO USE, THE WEBSITE, ANY WEBSITES LINKED TO IT, ANY CONTENT ON THE WEBSITE OR SUCH OTHER WEBSITES OR ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE OR SUCH OTHER WEBSITES, INCLUDING ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, PERSONAL INJURY, PAIN AND SUFFERING, EMOTIONAL DISTRESS, LOSS OF REVENUE, LOSS OF PROFITS, LOSS OF BUSINESS OR ANTICIPATED SAVINGS, LOSS OF USE, LOSS OF GOODWILL, LOSS OF DATA, AND WHETHER CAUSED BY TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), BREACH OF CONTRACT OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF FORESEEABLE.
THE FOREGOING DOES NOT AFFECT ANY LIABILITY WHICH CANNOT BE EXCLUDED OR LIMITED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW.
The term “Affiliate” referred to herein, is an entity that, directly or indirectly, controls, or is under the control of, or is under common control with Unlimitedeffect, where control means having more than fifty percent (50%) voting stock or other ownership interest or the majority of voting rights of such entity.